Visa and Entry
Citizens of the EU/EEA member states and of the following countries may travel to Hungary without a visa:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Guatemala, the Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong (the exemption applies only to holders of a “Hong Kong Special Administrative Region”), Iceland, Japan, Macao (the exemption applies only to holders of a “Regio Administrativa Especial de Macau” passport), Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Salvador, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela.
For those applicants who have to apply for a visa the following documents must be submitted at a Hungarian consulate There may also be some changes in visa requirements. For more information please contact your local Hungarian consulate.
Required documents for visa
- A valid passport with at least 1 year validity
- 2 passport-size color photos (not older than 6 months)
- A fully and legibly completed, signed visa application form
- A bank account statement from student or parents of student for the last 3 months
- Confirmation of the tuition fee payment (to be provided by the College)
- An official translation of your last academic degree
- Accommodation booking & payment (to be provided by the College)
- A letter of support from parents if they are the applicant's supporter/s
- A CV for applicants with more than 24 years old
- A valid travel insurance for 30 days
- A travel ticket reservation