Admissions step by step
We are pleased and honored to announce that our operation outcomes show great success for Duna International College - Budapest in the academic year 2017-2018. Thanks to our training team and students! there is no need to any evidence of English language proficiency, but having the basic knowledge of English language including, reading, writing and speaking is highly recommended.
We can also proudly present, that Duna International College became a TRC foundation center! For more information about TRC courses, please click here!
Admission is done on the basis of academic eligibility of the applicant and hence having at least the evidence of high school graduation is mandatory (either provisional or permanent).
- The scanned image of the applicant’s passport. The passport must bear the signature of the applicant.
- Scanned photo of the applicant – colour photo.
- Completed, signed declaration form of the College
This declaration must be signed and stamped by the agent. in PDF format
- Official English translation of high school diploma or evidence of graduation in PDF format.
- Official English translation of high school transcript of records in PDF format.
- Signed and fingerprint verified Farsi Declaration Form (only in case of Iranian students) in PDF format.
- Official English translation of the Birth Certificate in PDF format
- Applicants over 24 years old need to complete the online CV form. Please click here to compelte our CV form:
- Please note that each page must be scanned separately and in PDF format.
- All the required documents must be properly scanned, in a high quality. Poor quality photos taken with mobile phones are not accepted at all.
- Recommended level of English language proficiency for the applicants are: Intermediate, B1 or IELTS: 3.5
- Admission Status of the applicants can be checked at: Application Status Check
More helpful information about your application
1. Fields of study
- Experimental sciences (Pre-medical)
- Technical sciences (Pre-engineering)
- Humanities (Pre-economic)
2. Tuition Fees
To see the detailed tuition fees (DRC, TRC), please click here!
Note: The full tuition fee must be paid prior to visa application.
- Deadline for admissions in regular courses for Non-EU citizens: August 30th, 2021
- Deadline for admissions in regular courses for EU citizens: September 30th, 2021
- Enrollment & English assessment test writing: October 4th, 2021 and October 6th, 2021
- Fall semester for all regular programs commences on: October 11st, 2021
- Deadline for admissions in intensive Pre-medical program for Non-EU citizens: November 30th, 2021
- Winter Holidays: from December 18th, 2021 Till January 9th, 2022
- Deadline for admissions in intensive Pre-medical program for EU citizens: January 6th, 2022
- Deadline for admissions in Pre-engineering, Pre-economic program for Non-EU citizens: January 20th, 2022
- Deadline for admissions in Pre-engineering, Pre-economic program for EU citizens: February 10th, 2022
- Spring semester classes for all regular programs commences on: January 10th, 2022
- Spring semester classes for intensive Pre-medical program start on: January 10th, 2022
- Spring semester classes for all other intensive programs commences on: February 21th, 2022
- Spring Holidays: from April 15th, 2022 Till April 18th, 2022
4. Visa and entry issues
Please click here for information about visa and study permit issues.
In order to commence the preparatory programs, students have to attain to 60% of initial English language exam to be given at the College upon enrollment, otherwise they have to join the English language course for one or two semesters and the paid tuition fee will be counted just for the English language course.
or call: +361-7807383
Skype ID: dunacollege