Compared to other colleges and preparatory schools, Duna International College offers prestigious education for an affordable price. We combine the advantages of an intensive language course and an overall preparatory course to universities for the price of one. It is also worth mentioning, that not only the tuition fee, but also the costs of living are much more affordable in Hungary than in other Western-European countries.
For the academic year 2020-2021:
- Regular courses (Fall & Spring semester, commencing in October & November): €5800 (For all fields of study)
- Intensive courses (Spring semester, commencing in January & February): €5800 (For all fields of study)
The following fees must be paid prior to visa application along with the tuition fee. Bank charges on transaction must be supplied by the applicant.
1. Application fee: €200 (Non-refundable)
2. Accommodation fees for 30 days:
- For students for 30 days in a single-bed (private) room: €900
- For students for 30 days in double or triple-bed room (Only in case 2 students apply together for it).: €700
- For parent who accompanies their daughter/son for 30 days: €900
3. Insurance fee: €250
Optional Fees (Upon request):
- Service fee: €150
- Book fee for Pre-medical program: about €400 (subject to change)
- Book fee for Pre-engineering program: about €400 (subject to change)
- Book fee for Pre-economic and pre-master programs: about €250 (subject to change)
- English language training books : about €100 (subject to change)
Refund Policy: (effective from September 1st 2018 for all the applicants including previous and later ones)
A. For Non-EU Citizens
1. Prior to visa application - by admission issue: In this case only the application fee (€200) is not refundable.
2. After visa approval, prior to landing in Hungary: Firstly the visa must be cancelled and then just 50% of the tuition fee is refundable. The application and the accommodation fees are not refundable as well.
3. After visa approval, landing in Hungary and prior to or after enrollment at the College: None of the fees including tuition fee, application fee, accommodation fee, insurance fee and helper fee are refundable.
4. By visa rejection: The tuition fee will be refundable. The application fee and the accommodation fee are not refundable at all. Refunding will be done only after submission of the official rejection letter from the target consulate.
B. For EU Citizens
1. Prior to enrollment at the College: 25% of the tuition fee will be deducted and the rest will be refundable.The application and the accommodation fees are not refundable as well.
2. After enrollment at the College: None of the fees including tuition fee, application fee, accommodation fee, insurance fee and helper fee are refundable.
Important Notice & Disclaimer:
- Getting the admission to Duna International College means accepting all the financial terms and refund policy of the College.
- College will not undertake any commitment for the malfunction and disservice of its agents.
Or call: +361-7807383